COVID-19 IMPACT UPDATE
On behalf of our entire organization, I want to assure you that everyone at Clarke is doing what it takes to provide the public health mosquito control and aquatic services industries with uninterrupted supply and service as the entire world works to suppress the COVID-19 virus impact.
To meet your needs, as well as provide for the health and safety of our employees, their families, and or extended community, we are taking 6 key steps:
- Working with all of our suppliers to ensure we have the ingredients necessary to continue manufacturing and uninterrupted product supply.
- Moving employees to work from home in a thoughtful, choreographed manner to ensure you continue to receive excellent support.
- Ramping up our seasonal service workforce to larger than usual levels to ensure coverage.
- Ceasing all International travel and allowing only critical, approved domestic travel.
- Canceling attendance at events of more than 10 people unless reviewed and approved.
- In-person visits from our local field science and sales team members will continue only as long as our customers are comfortable and CDC guidance still supports such interactions.
We understand that this public health situation will be disruptive and will create stress in our work and personal lives. And, we recognize that it will challenge us to work differently, perhaps in an even more efficient and healthier fashion.
Please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you through this public health emergency.
J. Lyell Clarke, CEO