Helping People Near and Far
We are a part of every community we serve. We also realize we’re part of the global community.
Giving is a deeply rooted characteristic of Clarke employees. It's not just lip-service or tokenism. It's real. We really do make the extra effort to help communities around the world. Here are some of the ways we do that.
Community at Clarke
Giving Back to the Earth
- We are proud to announce One for Tomorrow™- a program that takes 1% of revenues from our NextGen* products to support organizations that are striving to restore and protect the environment.
- Clarke employees will choose one organization from each of five regions in the U.S. and two international.
- Organizations must be a qualified nonprofit organization that focuses a majority of their activity on one or more of the following:
- Climate change
- Environmental education
- Food demands & quality
- Land & water conservation
- Wildlife protection
* NextGen products and services include - Natular® larvicide, Merus® adulticide, EarthRight® community mosquito control services, Conserve® precision aquatic aplcaition service, ProMist® Dura ULV applicator and AllTrace® cattle supplements.
Giving Back Far
- The Clarke Cares Foundation - In 2008, Clarke established the Clarke Cares Foundation designed to provide relief from mosquito-borne disease in communities of need around the world.
- Carter Center Partnership - Through a partnership with The Carter Center, The Clarke Cares Foundation has donated 110,000 Long-Lasting Insecticidal Nets (LLINs), to Kanke, Nigeria, to help combat malaria and lymphatic filariasis victims. This is enough to cover the entire population of the village.
Giving Back Locally
Clarke employees — at all levels and in all locations — make extra efforts to get involved within their own communities. In 2014 we volunteered OVER 3,000 hours in our communities. It’s just part of our culture to go that extra mile for our neighbors. Some of the community activities Clarke employees have recently participated in include:
- Delivering 500 holiday meals
- Organizing and coordinating a toy drive in Florida
- Donating time to an organization that helps families in transitional living situations
- Hosting a “Soup and Chili Cook-Off” to raise funds for a food bank
Supporting Our Customers
- Local Workshops - Clarke sponsors an annual workshop series designed to educate and teach new techniques and industry trends while providing CEUs where possible. Over 3,000 customers attend our free workshops every year.
- Community Education - Clarke provides customers educational literature to share with their constituency. We can also provide key Clarke staff members for speaking events.
- Free Public Relations Support - Whether is is media training or PR support, Clarke provides free, professional assistance to help you communicate with the public. We will also counsel on how to work with the press, providing a media spokesperson if needed.