We're a global environmental products and services company.
We’re continuously striving to do something new, something different and, most importantly, something better. Mosquito control is not just a public service. It’s about protecting public health. And serving the greater good comes with increased responsibilities, including public and media scrutiny. That’s where Clarke comes in.
Survey: Mosquito Abatement Perceptions & Concerns
What are consumers thinking about public health mosquito control these days? Find out here.
Who We Serve
Whether you’re looking for the benefits of a full-service, integrated program, or seeking innovative products and equipment for your self-managed program, Clarke has just what you need. We work across government and community organizations:
- Mosquito Abatement Districts. Clarke is privileged to serve and work closely with the majority of mosquito abatement districts in the U.S. Experts in their own right, these organizations focus strictly on mosquito control. They provide us the challenge to develop and characterize new products. Technology transfer sessions help us refine technology products and logistics processes.
- Municipalities & Local Governments. Municipalities are where support and a focus on community come together for Clarke. As customers who most often wear many hats, they rely heavily on Clarke’s expertise for aquatic and mosquito habitat management, whether they manage their own programs or utilize our contract services. Free community education and public relations support is a key part of Clarke’s commitment to municipalities.
- Military. Clarke is proud to be able to support our military forces with tailored solutions to meet their application and logistics needs. We have on on-going dialogue enabling us to take their unique needs into consideration when developing new mosquito control products.
- Ministries of Health & NGO. On an international basis we serve Ministries of Health and NGOs, primarily with products that help fight vector borne disease. From our proprietary equipment and bed nets, to unique adulticide and larvicide formulations, we’re committed to helping communities around the world to be more livable, safe and comfortable.
How We Support You
- Local Workshops. Clarke sponsors an annual workshop series designed to educate and teach new techniques and industry trends while providing CEUs where possible. Over 3,000 customers attend our free workshops every year.
- Community Education. Clarke provides customers educational literature to share with their constituency. . We can also provide key Clarke staff members for speaking events.
- Media Training. As a customer, Clarke offers free PR assistance to help you better communicate with the public. We also counsel you on handling the press, and provide a media spokesperson if needed.
Helping You Manage Budgets
We understand budgets. Whether you are a municipality, township, county or abatement district, our experience lets us help you stretch dollars without compromising results.