Mosquitomist™ has been used in Integrated Pest Management programs for more than three decades, making it the product of choice for those seeking an alternative to malathion. Mosquitomist™ boasts low odor, quick-killing and non-corrosive properties, making it an excellent choice for budget-sensitive programs. Mosquitomist™ is used in residential and recreational areas.
- Excellent rotational tool if resistance is a challenge
- Does not cause biting frenzy post application
- Non-corrosive to spray equipment
- Effective against resistant species including those resistant to synthetic pyrethroids
- Active ingredient is chlorpyrifos (IRAC Class 1B), in use for more than 30 years
- Available in three formulations in 30-gallon, 55-gallon or mini-bulk size
Important note about product availability
- Clarke will take final U.S. orders of this product on October 31, 2022.
- Final U.S. orders will ship by December 31, 2022.
- Clarke consultants are actively working with all customers to support transitions to alternative products.