Interested in hiring Clarke to provide mosquito control at your home? Here are some common service questions, answered!
- Where do you provide service? Clarke provides residential mosquito services in communities located around our regional service centers. This gives us the ability to provide service in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Virginia, and Florida. See a map of our service areas here.
- How much do treatments cost? Treatment costs are calculated based on the size of your lot. Please use our Request a Free Estimate tool to receive a quote for your property.
- What do your technicians spray? Clarke only uses EPA-registered insecticides designed for mosquito control and approved for use in residential settings. The active ingredient in the product we use is designed to mimic the insect-killing properties found in chrysanthemum flowers. Depending on the size of your property, treatments will include a barrier spray on the foliage where adult mosquitoes harbor; or an ultra-low-volume spray that delivers a fine mist of an adulticide product into the air, in order to make contact with adult mosquitoes in-flight.
- How long does the treatment take to apply? The size and nature of your property will determine the treatment time. The average suburban property takes about 10 to 15 minutes for treatment, but we do have customers with large properties that take up to one hour.
- How long does the treatment last? The duration of control is weather dependent. Without significant rainfall, you can enjoy up to 7 days of comfort.
- How does scheduling work? For season-long programs that involve multiple treatments, you can set your own dates, or let us do it for you. For one-time, special event treatments, we recommend treating the day before or the day-of the event, whatever is more convenient for you. Turnaround time on scheduling service often depends on the time of the season and work load. During holidays and weekends, we advise that you contact us well in advance to receive a preferred time slot.
- What forms of payment do you accept? We accept all major credit cards, or we can invoice you.
- Do I need to be home when the service is being completed? No. Our crews will check in unless otherwise instructed. We'll leave a door tag notice or email verification upon completion.